ABOUT US...Most of these cats are rescued ferals from the groups living in my yard or the neighborhood block. Some live with us inside - the elderly ones who need more attention and medication - one has CRF and FIV, one is diabetic, two have FLUTD. The rest have their own house with a screen porch for warm weather (we cover it with plastic in cold seasons) and a nice snuggly indoor area for winter.There are 18 cats so this keeps us busy! Some are more tame than others but they all have a safe forever home with us.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

73. - New Merino Wool Scarf






New - was gift, never worn.  Kandahar merino wool, made in India.  
Measures 13" wide by 78" long. Retails for $20.00

Min Bid $8.00 plus shipping.

6 comments:

  1. $10.00 Taylor CatSSSSS & Giggleman Gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog that's both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m completely enjoying as of it and that I have you ever bookmarked to ascertain out new stuff you'll post.. Can you also check

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very good post. Just wonderful. Truly, I am amazed at what informative things you've told us today

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m completely enjoying as of it and that I have you ever bookmarked to ascertain out new stuff you'll post.. Can you also check

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog that's both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important; the issue is something that not enough people are talking intelligently about.

    ReplyDelete

If you are bidding Anonymously, please identify yourself so that I know who to contact after the auction is over.